[Westwales] Debian and ISDN

Pax pax at surfanytime.net
Sat Sep 11 16:27:46 BST 2004

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:45:41 +0100
Colin Sauze <cjs0 at aber.ac.uk> wrote:

> >Secondly, I'm on the scrounge. Anybody got a 14"/15" monitor they
> >want to get rid of for a bargain basement price that they could
> >bring along to LUG meeting? I need a small secondary monitor to
> >replace one that is going on the blink.
> >

> Try C.R.A.F.T on Queens Road, they tend to have lots of old components
> for very reasonable prices.

Been there, done that. Craft are seriously overpriced by comparison to
the cheapo outfits in, say, micromart. The trouble with monitors, especially
the cheap ones, is that they cost more for carriage than they do to buy. You can
find a 15" monitor for gbp10 whereas CRAFT want gbp25. So, my begging letter
stands. Suggestions that I move closer to a computer auction centre will not
be taken well.

Bernard