[Westwales] MDK 10.0 Shutdown

Ian Rose ian at themagictree.co.uk
Sun Sep 12 08:25:13 BST 2004

Colin Sauze wrote:

> Ian Rose wrote:
>
>> Also you can pick up the single 4th CD ISO here:
>>
>> http://ensilinx1.imag.fr/iso/mandrake/10.0-Official/Mandrakelinux-10.0-Official-Download-CD4/
>>

> Don't suppose you have a URL for this which doesn't give an error 403?
>
> <snip>

Oops, sorry about that. It worked for me, but here are a few others:

ftp://ftp.linuxforum.net/ISO/Mandrake10-Official/Mandrakelinux10.0-Official-Download-CD4.i586.iso
http://games.gci.net/pub/Linux/Mandrake/Mandrakelinux-10.0-Official/Mandrakelinux10.0-Official-Download-CD4.i586.iso
http://mirror.averse.net/mandrake/iso/Mandrakelinux-10.0-Official-Download-CD1-4/Mandrakelinux10.0-Official-Download-CD4.i586.iso

<ftp://ftp.linuxforum.net/ISO/Mandrake10-Official/Mandrakelinux10.0-Official-Download-CD4.i586.iso>
Also the individual CD iso's can be found via bittorrent, or if you'd
like I can burn you CD4 and swap you for a blank CD.

Only thing is, as a non-expert, I am not quite sure how, having used the
three-cd set to install, you would then configure it to add the 4th CD
into the list of sources. Maybe if you want, you can borrow the 4 CD's I
have and copy the set ;).