[Westwales] MDK 10.0 Shutdown

Colin Sauze cjs0 at aber.ac.uk
Sun Sep 12 12:56:35 BST 2004

Ian Rose wrote:

> Colin Sauze wrote:
>
>> Ian Rose wrote:
>>
>>> Also you can pick up the single 4th CD ISO here:
>>>
>>> http://ensilinx1.imag.fr/iso/mandrake/10.0-Official/Mandrakelinux-10.0-Official-Download-CD4/
>>>

>> Don't suppose you have a URL for this which doesn't give an error 403?
>>
>> <snip>
>

> Oops, sorry about that. It worked for me, but here are a few others:
>
> ftp://ftp.linuxforum.net/ISO/Mandrake10-Official/Mandrakelinux10.0-Official-Download-CD4.i586.iso
>
> http://games.gci.net/pub/Linux/Mandrake/Mandrakelinux-10.0-Official/Mandrakelinux10.0-Official-Download-CD4.i586.iso
>
> http://mirror.averse.net/mandrake/iso/Mandrakelinux-10.0-Official-Download-CD1-4/Mandrakelinux10.0-Official-Download-CD4.i586.iso
>

> <ftp://ftp.linuxforum.net/ISO/Mandrake10-Official/Mandrakelinux10.0-Official-Download-CD4.i586.iso>
>
> Also the individual CD iso's can be found via bittorrent, or if you'd
> like I can burn you CD4 and swap you for a blank CD.
>
> Only thing is, as a non-expert, I am not quite sure how, having used
> the three-cd set to install, you would then configure it to add the
> 4th CD into the list of sources. Maybe if you want, you can borrow the
> 4 CD's I have and copy the set ;).

I tried to install something before and it actually asked me to insert
CD4! So it looks like it sets up the 4th CD for you at install time. If
not its possible to add a new CD using urpmi or the "software sources
manager". There are a couple of files in the root directory which list
the CD contents.