[Westwales] ISDN Providers

mwb3 at aber.ac.uk mwb3 at aber.ac.uk
Tue Sep 14 16:34:08 BST 2004

Did somebody say that Aber was capable of up to 2Mb connections?

What ISP providers should I go for? My house next year would like
broadband, and as the resident compsci it's delegated as my
responsibility!

NTL and AOL seem to think that Aberystwyth is not connectable, at least
not to their services. I haven't tried BT, simply because theirs seems to
be a 15Gig download-limited service, and I may want to download isos!

Are there any ISPs that offer unlimited services in aber, or am I stuck
with BT?