[Westwales] Debian and firewire drives

Jon Pearse jon at jonpearse.net
Fri Apr 22 23:27:43 BST 2005

   ... and this is why there are experienced users out there to help us
poor dabblers out, I guess.

   Anyways, in between more conventional 'friday night' stuff, I
downloaded the netboot image and set it running. It all went rather
well until yaboot (yet another bootloader) decided that it didn't like
the fact that OS X is on one disk and Debian is on the other, and
refused to install. I am now the proud owner of an iBook that'd run
Debian if I could boot it.

   Ahh well, project for tomorrow, methinks. I'm back off out...

-Jon

  http://www.jonpearse.net                            jon at jonpearse.net
  AIM/Skype: JonDPearse                      Phone: +44 (0)78 1260 2710

  Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while
  and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.