[Westwales] Fwd: [Lbw] LBW 2005

Dan Field dof at nuclear-dawn.com
Tue Jan 18 13:26:25 GMT 2005

I don't know how many of you are aware of this event, the Linux Bier
Wanderung (Linux Beer Walk). It happens primarilly once a year in the
Summer and combines drinking (particularly ales), hiking and sight
seeing, and Linux geekery. I've been to 1 in Conniston in the Lake
District and 1 in Bouillon in Belgium, aswell as organising a mini
event in Snowdonia in the past. This year it looks like it is going to
be back in the UK, in Scotland. I am probably going to go as I've not
been for a couple years now. Would anyone be interested in heading up?

Begin forwarded message:

--
Dan Field <dof at llgc.org.uk> - Support Programmer: Cymru ar y we
cy_GB: http://www.cymruarywe.org