[Westwales] Fwd: [Lbw] LBW 2005

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 13:48:59 GMT 2005

Hiya,

On Tue, 2005-01-18 at 13:26 +0000, Dan Field wrote:

> I don't know how many of you are aware of this event, the Linux Bier
> Wanderung (Linux Beer Walk). It happens primarilly once a year in the
> Summer and combines drinking (particularly ales), hiking and sight
> seeing, and Linux geekery. I've been to 1 in Conniston in the Lake
> District and 1 in Bouillon in Belgium, aswell as organising a mini
> event in Snowdonia in the past. This year it looks like it is going to
> be back in the UK, in Scotland. I am probably going to go as I've not
> been for a couple years now. Would anyone be interested in heading up?

This sounds excellent.  I'd really like to organise for us to go as a
surprise for David, as I know he'd love to go.  I'd definitely be
interested in some sort of van-share arrangement if a group of people
went.  Scotland also sounds excellent.

Out of interest, would you be taking your dog?

Let me know if you're interested in sorting something out.

Kat