[Westwales] ucw Aberyswyth Cwrt Mawr

Jon Pearse jon at jonpearse.net
Wed Jun 22 19:25:50 BST 2005

   Since you're there for a month, it's probably worth talking to
computer services about getting your laptop registered for resnet...
they're generally a friendly bunch and the worst they're going to say
is "sorry, can't do that."

   Alternatively, there is always wifi available in the arts centre,
which is rather a pleasant place to sit of a sunny afternoon... mug
some poor unsuspecting student for their VPN details and you're set :)

-Jon

(please note that I do not condone the mugging of students for any
reason, and I am not being paid by computing services to say nice
things about them. Honest)

 http://www.jonpearse.net                            jon at jonpearse.net
 AIM/Skype: JonDPearse                      Phone: +44 (0)78 1260 2710

 Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while
 and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.