[Westwales] ucw Aberyswyth Cwrt Mawr

Colin Sauze cjs0 at aber.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 16:21:19 BST 2005

There are network points on the wall in most crwt mawr rooms, but no
phone points. What i'm not sure is if visitors can be connected. Try
looking around on www.inf.aber.ac.uk for info on this. I seem to
remember there being something left over from the summer visitors on my
kitchen wall in the student village which said you can request a
username/password to use university public workstations. There is also a
wireless network, (which doesn't cover crwt mawr, but does cover nearby
areas), you need an aber username/password to use it so dunno if that
will work. There's also a commercial wireless network in the student
union building.