[Westwales] Submission request

scott at hearthstone.co.uk scott at hearthstone.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 13:22:45 BST 2006

Hi I think I submitted a request incorrectly.

Could I submit this

I want to set-up a 5 PC, 1 Server network using SUSE 10 no Windows
clients or services. Each person must be able to login to each PC and
get their familiar working environment. The server will connect to the
internet, and provide DHCP and DNS services. The clients need to be
managed centrally and disk space must be controlled.

What is the best way to do this and how? I have looked at NIS, LDAP, and
NFS under Linux and am confused.

Many thanks in advance for your help and advice.

Scott