[Westwales] Dialup

Robert Savage bobsavage at uklinux.net
Fri May 19 21:25:14 BST 2006

Hi Guys,

I've just installed Fedora Core 5 (from Linux Format Magazine) which insists
on using Gnome desktop  :-(      OK I can live with it but what do I use in
place of KPPP to dial out?  Have set up Evolution as my mail client but can't
find a way of dialing out, does this distro assume that we all have or even
need broadband?

Tried to install KDE base but got "can't find files" message so unless this
this version  is a cut above I shall bin it and try one of the others.

Any ideas anyone?

Bob