[Westwales] Dialup

Adrian D. Shaw ais at aber.ac.uk
Fri May 19 21:46:46 BST 2006

Sounds to me like you've got a stripped down version of Fedora Core 5 there.
I'm running Fedora Core 4 with KDE; I can't believe they'd abandon KDE.

If you want Fedora Core 5, why not go to somewhere like linuxemporium.co.uk
and order the 5 CD set? It's cheap enough. Actually I think I burnt the FC5
discs, if only I could find them now.

Given that network installing is not a realistic option over a modem, I think
this is your best choice.

Adrian