[Westwales] Windows 1: Linux 0

Jon Pearse jon at jonpearse.net
Thu Oct 4 15:49:19 BST 2007

   ... all that pretty technology, and you've connected a microsoft
mouse to it. I swear this country is doomed...

   :)

  http://www.jonpearse.net                            jon at jonpearse.net
  Skype: JonDPearse                          Phone: +44 (0)78 1260 2710

  Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while
  and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.