[Wiltshire] GPG

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Sun Apr 13 11:19:49 BST 2008

Didn't somebody suggest a key signing at the meeting a couple of months back?

Now that I've got an email address that I intend to be permanent, I might be
interested in doing this, and seeing how it's done.

Dave

--

FACT - Millions of people worldwide continue to pay money to the richest
person in the world to use his products, even though perfectly good software

Registered Linux user number 393408

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=6389763