[Wiltshire] xubuntu wallet manager

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed Dec 17 12:45:34 UTC 2008

I helped a guy at work to install xubuntu - because it's an ancient laptop
with hardly any RAM etc. It's working but I can't figure out how to get at
the wallet manager application whatever it is.

On Kubuntu I just use kwalletmanager and everything works fine, but I can't
figure out how to get at it with xubuntu, or even where it's stored. It
obviously works because it requested the wallet password to use WiFi this
morning, then remembered the ESSID and password and logged in no problem. But
to open it manually, I just can't see how to do it. Can somebody enlighten me
please?

Dave