[Wiltshire] Mythtv and DVB-C with NTL / Virgin / UK Cable

Robert RobertCL at iname.com
Fri Feb 22 18:10:00 GMT 2008

Indeed you are :-)  Keep going!

I don't actually have a Virgin subscription, and I'm not sure I can be
bothered with all the soft cam stuff (apart from the questionable
legality issue) - it seems like a lot of effort!  Like you, I've looked
into it before and not done anything for this very reason.

What I was hoping was that someone would have simply plugged a DVB-C
card into their cable connection and got a few basic channels (that one
can get via freeview / analog anyway) without having to bother with
cams, etc.

Interesting link though!

Robert.