[Wiltshire] wcug / wlug meeting

Henry Tarling (www.wcug.co.uk - admin) admin at wcug.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 19:54:53 GMT 2008

Thanks to everyone who came to the meeting today, it was great to meet
everyone. I hope we can do it again soon, I will be posting a thread on
the wcug forum in a few days to arrange the time and date for the march
meeting for wcug, again any wlug are very welcome. I will post a few
pictures and a list of names to help with who was who :)

To www.wcug.co.uk

Ciemon, I love your "I was the one with the black eeepc" thats great
made me smile :)

The eee was star of the show for me, thanks Ciemon and Jim for letting
us all have a good play.

Henry