[Wiltshire] New lug.org.uk site goes live

Ciemon Dunville ciemon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 21:26:41 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hugo Mills <hugo at lug.org.uk>
Date: 21 Feb 2008 11:50
Subject: [lugmaster] New lug.org.uk site goes live
To: Lugmaster ML <lugmaster at mailman.lug.org.uk>

   All -

   I am pleased to announce that the newly redesigned lug.org.uk
 website has gone live. After several weeks of concentrated effort from
 the lug.org.uk admin team, we have a completely redesigned and largely
 rewritten web presence.

   The new site, running on Drupal, has a new logo, a fresh look,
 dynamic content aggregating news from LUGs around the UK, and is
 standards compliant.

   The site is available at:

   http://lug.org.uk/

   The lug.org.uk admin team are, in alphabetical order: Phil Clarke,
 Ciemon Dunville, Mat Grove, Alasdair Kergon, Hugo Mills, Alan Pope,
 and Andy Smith. We welcome Ciemon and Mat onto the team as website
 administrators. Most of the team will be attending FOSDEM this
 weekend, if you want to talk to us in person (or buy us drinks).

   Finally, we would like to thank the many people who read and
 commented on the pre-release version of the site. Their feedback was
 useful, constructive, and much appreciated.

   Please circulate this announcement as widely as possible.

   Hugo.

 --
 Hugo Mills <hugo at lug.org.uk>
 lug.org.uk admin team