[Wiltshire] Accounting software ?

Andrew Meredith andrew at anvil.org
Mon Feb 25 17:22:50 GMT 2008

I've been itching for an alternative to Quickbooks Pro for years. I've
only found GNUCash as below, which is designed for personal use more
than for businesses. There's a whole bunch of standard business features
that it cannot do and it can't import the data from Quickbooks.

If anyone else has better news, please let us know.

Andy M