[Wiltshire] New Members.

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Sun Apr 12 22:27:03 UTC 2009

On Sunday 12 Apr 2009, Simon Iremonger wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm a newbie and was thinking of coming along tomorrow.  Is it O.K. for
> > parking at the Sir Daniels Arms, and thanks for the postcode as I'll be
> > relying on my satnav.
> > Sharon
>

> The pub is actually a little into a pedestrianized-zone.
>

> Alternatively, if you wander from there through the many
>    back-roads towards "The Park" it is possible to find parking
>    zones which are '1 hour' (but only restricted in the daytime
>    / early-evening). The road labelled "E.SQ" often has such
>    spaces.

Sharon,

For parking, what I think you need is SN1 5BN which is listed as The Bakers
Arms. You can usually get a parking space along there I think. I usually get
to the Sir Daniel's first, so if you like, you can email me off list for my
mobile number and if you're there just before 21:00 give me a call and I'll
come and find you.

Dave

--

Registered Linux user number 393408