[Wiltshire] Computer Museum premises official

Andy Partington andy.partington at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:12:26 UTC 2009

Hi All,

 I'm really sorry but with my work commitments and family i haven't been
keeping upto date with this.

So From what i've read Wiltshire LUG has a place to teach/ display etc for
Linux, what hardware do you have if any etc, what do you need ?

If you are looking for PC's but aren't next gen ( XP2400's with 256mb to 1GB
of ram Evesham PC's ) i expect i can sort out a few that we will probably be
scrapping shortly and maybe some other hardware... we don't use any PC's
anymore we are using Terminal Services for 99% of staff.

If you need help or want any specific things let me know, i will try and
keep an active eye on the list from now on, things are getting quieter at
work now ( Just implemented SAP for our sins :-(   )

If i am totally off the path can someone point me in the right direction :P

Thanks,

Andy