[Wiltshire] Scrounging for a part

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Fri Oct 30 13:17:54 UTC 2009

This probably sounds like a strange request, but does anybody have a broken
ATX power supply laying around?

The part I'm going to need sometime is the four pin, square 12V plug, chopped
off from the power supply with as much wire as possible.

Why? I know you're wondering.

I just took delivery of one of these:-
http://www.intel.com/products/desktop/motherboards/D945GSEJT/D945GSEJT-overview.htm

I can play with it now with my lab power supply, feeding into the DC inlet
socket on the back. When I get the case suitably modified, though, I'll need
the proper connector.

Thanks to anybody who can help.

Dave

--