[Wiltshire] Privacy registering for council's wifi?

Simon Fryer fryers at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:16:40 UTC 2010


On 20 April 2010 19:32, Robert Bronsdon <reashlin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:01:06 +0100, Tim Walker <tim at sidingsound.co.uk>
> wrote:
>> Moreover, you could subscribe to an SSL VPN service such as Witopia
>> (www.witopia.net), and tunnel all your Internet traffic through it.
> Or you could stick with port forwarding through an ssh tunnel to a home
> machine. Very free, very much already in use (I'm guessing)

OpenVPN also does this and is really easy to set up.


"Well, an engineer is not concerned with the truth; that is left to
philosophers and theologians: the prime concern of an engineer is
the utility of the final product."
Lectures on the Electrical Properties of Materials, L.Solymar, D.Walsh

More information about the Wiltshire mailing list