[Wiltshire] Privacy registering for council's wifi?

Robert Bronsdon reashlin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:32:16 UTC 2010

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:01:06 +0100, Tim Walker <tim at sidingsound.co.uk>  

> Moreover, you could subscribe to an SSL VPN service such as Witopia  
> (www.witopia.net), and tunnel all your Internet traffic through it.

Or you could stick with port forwarding through an ssh tunnel to a home  
machine. Very free, very much already in use (I'm guessing)

Using Opera M2: http://www.opera.com/mail/

More information about the Wiltshire mailing list