[Wiltshire] Meeting timing

David Fletcher dave at thefletchers.net
Wed Oct 6 08:16:12 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-06 at 07:58 +0100, Simon Iremonger (wiltslug) wrote:
> > Is that next Monday? I know you say I don't like pubs :) but I'd be
> > happy to meet earlier - normally I'd need to leave almost as soon as I'd
> > arrived to get my bus back.
> > Dianne
>
> Please note that for me (and I think John) I cannot attend much earlier
>   on that day when I am around (e.g. December).  If we could have a
>   meeting on a different day at an earlier time, however that would
>   probably be a good thing...
>
> --Simon

What I'm saying is, I don't see why I should drive myself to the meeting
when I live only about four miles away and there is public transport.

I'm happy to use the bus, but due to the timetable in the evening, I
then have to leave the meeting early, and arrive either late or early.
I'm happy to arrive early but don't really want to sit by myself for
maybe an hour, hence if anybody else is also happy to arrive a little
early, that would give me some company,

Dave