[Wiltshire] Anyone near Melksham?

Philip Vossler philvossler at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 9 21:43:14 UTC 2010

Are there any LUG members at all close to Melksham?  I'd like to
run an install day here in Melksham - maybe at the old Wiltshire
College Campus (if I can gain access), or possibly at the company I
work for. Hopefully this would be the start of a regular group that
are into hacking hardware and Linux (not quite a LUG). I know very few
people in the area and am keen to meet like minded engineers that
would like to take technology into the community.

I need a few people to form a core group and hatch a solid proposal
before going public with the idea.

Any comments or suggestions very welcome!

regards
Phil Vossler

Hacker Rule #1
"there are no such things as problems
...........................only solutions we haven't thought of yet"