[Wiltshire] i2P - anonymous surfing for the masses

Lugo Teehalt lugoteehalt at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 21:43:54 UTC 2011

I am not remotely expert in this sort of stuff.  But one aspect of i2P I like is that if you install it, configure its bandwidth by simply putting in the figures from a local speed test site, then it uses your internet connection for its own purposes.  This presumably upsets Virgin or whoever.  This is happy making.  You do not have to use it for your surfing or whatever the whole time.

The question of how secure it is is important but, when all is said and done, if it is insecure you have lost nothing, if it is secure you have gained.

There is nothing to loose, as far as I know, from installing and running this thing.  So why don't we all try it and see what happens?