[Wiltshire] Nice hardware offer

Sam R. samuel.ross at sirnet.co.uk
Tue May 21 20:55:55 UTC 2019

Funnily enough Dave, I have an old ATX PSU that I forgot I about until I
went into the attic the other day. I can't comment on if it has the
connector you're looking for. I'll go dig it out tomorrow after work and
see what's on it.

Out of interest, what's the power draw on your new fanless motherboard?

Thanks,

Sam