[Wiltshire] Any ISP recommendations please?

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 16:58:52 UTC 2021

Hi Dave,

> Whilst configuring it this morning I found that it refuses to forward
> port 25 with some error message about it being reserved.

It looks like you're trying to receive email from the world at large by
having them connect to your dynamic home IP address which they pick up
through the DNS MX record set with a dynamic DNS supplier?

> Does anybody have recommendations? I could get BT to reconnect the
> copper phone line which would probably be simplest way

Which? consistently rank Zen Internet at the top based on their
evaluation and their subscribers' feedback.  Andrews & Arnold seem to be
a favourite amongst technical people but their price reflects their
quality, it seems.

--
Cheers, Ralph.