[Wiltshire] Any ISP recommendations please?

Ralph Corderoy ralph at inputplus.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 14:11:48 UTC 2021

Hi Pete,

> However they do have their sales number plastered all over
> their site and if you call it

True, I guess I'm just out of the habit of calling companies these days
preferring instead to scour their written word and work it out in my own
time.  I'll phone them once I've studied their site more to get the most
from the call.

> FWIW, switching ISPs and moving from landline phone to VoIP are
> essentially independent operations.

Yes.

> While you could do them both at once it might be more prudent not to.

They do say it's possible, though I agree the landline number is
precious.

   ‘Normally moving a number to VoIP kills the phone line and
    broadband, but we can do this without a break in service.
    This is called renumber and export.’
        ― https://www.aa.net.uk/voice-and-mobile/number-porting/port-your-landline-voip/

--
Cheers, Ralph.