[Wolves] Pipex ADSL anyone?

Jayne Heger wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Aug 31 15:24:00 2002

Hello,

I am seriously considering  changing to Broadband, Pipex ADSL. I am
paying 14.99 a month for a dial up Freetime Anytime connection to
ClaraNet and I also pay 40 quarter for a second line at home just for
the Internet! I have looked at Pipex ADSL and I'll be able to get rid
of the second line, and I'll be paying 23.95 month for broadband.
Seems ok to me. Plus Clara keep on sending me letters threatening to
kick me off as I am spending too much time on line! ;) (seems that ISP'
s didn't really think this through when offering Freetime Anytime
connections, of course people are going to use them A LOT! ;) )
Anyway, to my question. Is anyone using Pipex ADSL, and obviosuly are
there any good FAQs/HowTos for getting it set up on Linux Smoothwall.
Also if you are using Pipex, what do you think of it?

many thanks for any input!

Jayne