[Wolves] Pipex ADSL anyone?

Jayne Heger wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Aug 31 15:24:00 2002

Hello,

I am seriously considering  changing to Broadband, Pipex ADSL. I am
paying £14.99 a month for a dial up Freetime Anytime connection to
ClaraNet and I also pay £40 quarter for a second line at home just for
the Internet! I have looked at Pipex ADSL and I'll be able to get rid
of the second line, and I'll be paying £23.95 month for broadband.
Seems ok to me. Plus Clara keep on sending me letters threatening to
kick me off as I am spending too much time on line! ;) (seems that ISP'
s didn't really think this through when offering Freetime Anytime
connections, of course people are going to use them A LOT! ;) )
Anyway, to my question. Is anyone using Pipex ADSL, and obviosuly are
there any good FAQs/HowTos for getting it set up on Linux Smoothwall.
Also if you are using Pipex, what do you think of it?

many thanks for any input!

Jayne