[Wolves] Pipex ADSL anyone?

Jayne Heger wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Aug 31 18:18:01 2002

> I am not too hot on Linux networking but I did this
> and it was easy. I may be looking at Pipex myself in
> the event of my moving into a flat with my mate. Ron,
> what was the £20ish p/m ISP you mentioned?
> Good luck,

using Pipex as the ISP as well. Its actually £23.45 a month. I've just
worked out that I am currently paying £28ish a month. £15.00 ClaraNet,
PLUS the £13.00 line rental a month to BT, so it IS cheaper and will
save me money as I can get rid of the second line as you have one line
for both telephone and Internet and can use them at the same time.
I'll have to change my email address, but thats no big deal.

I would have gone with NTL as they have it for £14.99 a month 128k
connection but unfortunetely they don't have it in Birmingham and
Telewest are charging £30.00 a month!

I'll let you all know once I get it, I am in the right area at least!

Jayne