[Wolves] keymapping

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 3 10:33:00 2002

Dont xmodmap and xkeycaps only work if you're running X windows?

I think you can use the dumpkeys command to dump the current key map, pipe
the results to a file, edit it and then use loadkeys to load the file again
(read the man pages first, my memory isn't what it...what was I saying?).
Make sure you have a backup copy of your current key map first though, you
can cause serious problems if you get the keymap wrong.

chris