[Wolves] Debian users map

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 3 16:57:00 2002

bambam@eleet.org.uk spoo'd forth:
> Unfortunately I don't know the latin for:
>
> Those who live only by ideals only think they can't get shot because an
> ideal gun doesn't exist.

Er...

Quos servant decreti credere non exanimamus quo telum perfectus  nusquam
esse.

Ignoring the fact that I haven't declined *any*  of  it.  Or  conjugated
the verbs right. And I think that the first  bit  might  have  to  be  a
subjunctive. So it's completely wrong, so ignore me ;)

Aq.

--
In fact, I've never seen an argument about which I cared less. I'm
completely case insensitivity insensitive.