[Wolves] women in linux

Chris Meadows wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 4 07:43:00 2002

Jayne

I myself live in Hall Green, the only drawback is I am only able to make the
occasional visit to the LUG. Be assured however if we can plan on the week
of a LUG to make the meeting then I would have no problems in returning you
to Hall Green.

Regretfully tonight (wed 04/12/02) is one that I cannot make.

Chris (savvy)
__

Email: chris@intermip.net
Web: 	 www.intermip.net