[Wolves] keymapping

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 4 22:45:00 2002

steve parkes spoo'd forth:
> I thought it was part of a conspiracy that ever since I joined your list
> nothing, nada, has been sent to it.  I didn't want to ask if anyone else was
> on the list for fear of public ridicule.

It's broken then, dude, because I've got plenty :)

Jono: how many people are subscribed to the  list?  Are  we  allowed  to
post a subscriber list, or would this be a gross violation  of  privacy?
I'm expecting Fizzy to go into meltdown at the idea ;)

Aq.

--
Why am I not surprised that Microsoft would make these things HTTP
Equivs? What next? Extending HTTP 1.1 so that "GET" is followed by "or