[Wolves] Our Website

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 5 18:07:00 2002

Hi Simon,

This sounds cool - it will be cool if this is
implemented.

As for getting this system in order, I can think of a
few different methods of getting this working:

 1. You have access to the system in which you can
hack the code when logged in as SSH. This will work
but you will need a user account.

 2. I tar you up a copy of the DB and code and you
hack it on another machine and send me patches.

 3. We set up a CVS server in which you can hack at
the code and the changes will be automatically checked
out.

Comments anyone?

  Jono

--- Simon Gill <simongill@tmsinsight.co.uk> wrote:
> I think I might have a go at that e-mail <-> Forums
> gateway, could
> somebody blast me the source for our site so I have
> something to play
> with please.
>
> TIA

=====