[Wolves] women in linux

Rich M wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 09:29:01 2002

> "steve parkes" <stephenparkes1972@hotmail.com> wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk Re: [Wolves] women in linuxReply-To: wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk
>Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:20:37 +0000
>
>>From: Aquarius <aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org>
>>To: wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk
>>Subject: Re: [Wolves] women in linux
>>Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:11:34 +0000
>>
>>steve parkes spoo'd forth:
>> > jono there is a whole section on being friendly when ppl turn up ;-)
>>
>>Friendly? Pah. Throw 'em in the deep end  and  see  if  they  can  swim,
>>that's what I say :) Steve, Vinny, would you have preferred it  if  we'd
>>have brought you tea and cakes and been nice to you? ;-)
>>
>Steve, Vinny and Alex were ok but Richard looked a little started when jono
>said "yeah, and who are you?"

Shocked more like - I'm a quiet chap y'know. Still interested in the LUG though, and wasn't scared away, I'm just _still_ decorating :-(

What happened to the Linux in Schools plan BTW?

Rich

Have you noticed the way people's intelligence capabilities decline
sharply the minute they start waving guns around?
                -- Dr. Who
"The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war!"
--George "Dubya" Bush, The first Presidential debate

"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as long as I'm the dictator..."
--George "Dubya" Bush, Washington, DC, Dec 18, 2000, during his first trip to Washington as Presiden

Want Great FREE Email?  Get Great FREE Email!  http://www.microsuxx.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com