[Wolves] Linux in school

Jayne Heger wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Sep 12 22:46:00 2002

> A new teacher has suddenly developed a real interest in linux. He and I (I
> make the tea) are now intent on setting up some staff machines with linux.

Well Done!
If you ever need any more help in setting up Linux for schools I would LOVE to
be of assistance, I think that would look *great* on my CV! ;) and I would
enjoy doing it.

Jayne

PS - NO Pipex ADSL for me, I had a BT engineer call round to assess my
phoneline, and my phoneline would need replacing which means digging up part
of the driveway which my parents said no to, and I can't have Telewest or
NTLas wer'e not in the right area. So damn, I spent 8hrs online yesterday so
Clara will be going mad at me soon no doubt!