[Wolves] /me waves byeee

Helena wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 13 23:09:01 2002

Heya,
           I just wanted to say byeee and stuff. I wont be able to make
it to the meeting i dont think due to been on holiday and not gettin
back till about 8ish and then I have to travel down to Oxford first
thing on the thurday to find somewhere to live.
Anyway I wont be able to come to the lug untill im back home for Xmas,
but rest assured i will be back. Im going to live + studing in oxford at
brookes uni, doing music and computing. I belive there is an oxford lug,
tho ill prolly b too much of  a wimp to go and it would never be as much
fun as wolves lug, and im sure we would beat them in a drinking
competition. Ill miss you guys, ive had lots of fun over the past 2/3
years, i think it was 1999 when there was just me, fizz, jono and Lee
huddled round a table considdering weather or not to bother carrying on
with the meetings due to low attendance. Its great to see the lug
getting bigger all the time. :)
Ohhh a request, can someone transcribe Aq's jokes from each meeting and
post them to the list, i dont think i could live without them, maybee i
could tell them at the Oxford lug and shock them all :).
Take care anyway and ill catch you all soon
Helen
xxxxx

p.s you can catch what im upto @ www.livejournal.com/users/pinkoi if
your interested
p.p.s ill try and show my face on wednesday if atall possible