[Wolves] help... my desktop has left me......

leo sandhu wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 1 20:55:00 2003

Hi guys,  I'm not sure what has happened but my gnome desktop seems to have
cleared itself. gnome still operates but there are no icons visible.

I'm sure that i've changed no settings recently, this little box has been
quietly humming in the corner by it lonesome for about a week or two without
fuss.

All I can say is that yes I have re-started X and no I cant think of
anything I've done which i could reverse in order to fix the situation.

Has anyone else had this occur and if so what could I do about it?

cheers chaps, will see soon

leo

Get Hotmail on your mobile phone
http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile/mobilehotmail