[Wolves] help... my desktop has left me......

leo sandhu wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Apr 2 00:31:00 2003

Ok guys,

I have looked in ~/.gnome-desktop and while I fail to recall its previous
content it does look a bit sparse of anything looking like a deskptop icon.

Also the command gmc at prompt returns the following message:
Gtk WARNING **: cannot run display

As it looks like something (or one) has caused ~/.gnome-desktop to wipe, how
could I reinstate it and maybe prevent re-occurances?