[Wolves] Brilliant LUG

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Apr 18 16:43:00 2003

--- Aquarius <aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org> wrote:
> ha! No worries. What I should have done, naturally,
> is kissed your hand, but I
> was worried that Jono might be embarrassed or
> something ;)

I would have looked the other way. ;)

It's great to hear that people enjoy the Wolves LUG. I
think that the LUG has turned out to be great and a
social environment was always the intention. Lets
remember thought that it is the people who make the
LUG what it is so you should all pat each other on the
back (and then buy me a drink for setting up the LUG
in the first place ;)  ).

Jayne; you boyfriend is more than welcome along - like
Aq said, the more the merrier. :)

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/