[Wolves] online gaming Wednesday 23rd

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 02:26:01 2003

Great idea pete...I am up for it. :D

Believe it or not, but I have managed to get BZFlag
working. I have stopped using the NVidia drivers now
(no nasty bitching towards closed source drivers
please!), and my trouble has stopped. I think the
NVidia screwed up my GLX libs and hence caused
problems.

Is someone running a BZFlag server?

  Jono

--- Peter Oliver <p.d.oliver@mavit.freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> I reckon it's time we had another multiplayer gaming
> session.  Apt-get
> yourselves bzflag (http://www.bzflag.org/) and
> gtetrinet
> (http://gtetrinet.sourceforge.net/), or make
> suggestions for other games
> here on the list.  Meet this Wednesday on #wolveslug
> on
> irc.eu.freenode.net.  I suggest a 1900 start, but if
> people are around
> before then, feel free to get stuck in straight
> away.
>
> --
> Peter Oliver
>
> "The Moon isn't nearly as far away as the Sun"
> "Isn't it, Jamie Mouse? How do you know?"
> "My uncle Henry once went to the Sun"

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/
KDE Developer - Freelancer - Musician