[Wolves] A2RT Linux!!!

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 10:23:01 2003

Rob Smith spoo'd forth:
> If anyone has any info on how to run a specific windows manager given that
> several are installed and you dont want to run the default 1?

To customise window managers on a per-user basis, put "exec <windowmgr>" in
~user/.xsession.

To change the default, then you need to use the alternatives system;
/etc/alternatives/x-window-manager points to the default, and you can use
update-alternatives(8) to change this.

Aq.

--
Two things I learned for sure during a particularly intense acid trip
in my own lost youth: (1) everything is a trivial special case of