[Wolves] A2RT Linux!!!

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Apr 22 15:00:01 2003

--- Rob Smith <robert@rob-smith.org.uk> wrote:
> either way is fine with me, i will have a lot of
> spare time aftr my exams,
> will have some time 2 do some work onit now but
> after end of june am free!!

Probably the best idea. I think once Rob brings a CD
with his initial version we can begin discussing
config details for it. Good work Rob!!

> if someone has a laptop that they can bring to lug
> that would be good, but
> please check that it boots a default knoppix
> version!!

My laptop boots Knoppix fine but I am unsure of how
long my battery will last. I will bring it to the next
LUG though - maybe we can snag a plug socket
somewhere.

> > Rob, did you work out a way of testing it without
> burning a whole CD each
> > go?

Its actually really easy to do it. Copy over the file
system, chroot, boot from floppy and make changes. The
knoppix guys really did a good job with this. :D

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/
KDE Developer - Freelancer - Musician