[Wolves] I'm back!

Chris Owen wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Aug 5 09:08:01 2003

I'm with you on this one bambam.  I have no idea what beige boxing is,
and I don't want to, but if what was being done ended up with a police
warning for a juvenile, his parents acted exactly as mine would have
done, and exactly as I would do.  You got what you deserved sunshine -
learn your lesson.

Chris