[Wolves] I'm back!

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Aug 9 23:56:01 2003

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> In any
> case, when you meet Aq and Sparkes you will see you
> have nothing to worry about in terms of sharing your
> views. :)

Oi! I was on *holiday*, I didn't even *come* to the meeting this week
:)

He's not wrong, mind.

While we're all sendentiously pointing out others' mistakes and then
apologising for being high-handed, it occurs that it would not kill you
lot to snip the bottoms of messages when replying occasionally ;)

And when I read Jono's (entirely) reasonable moratorium on discussion
of illegal activity on the list, I am convinced that I was not the only
one desperate to remember and confess to the most pathetic illegal
activity I'd ever committed...

Aq -- back from his hols

--
But the Aq came back, the very next day,
The Aq came back, they thought he was a goner,