[Wolves] I'm back!

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 6 14:04:00 2003

Hi Chris,

Let me assure you that you will be very welcome and we
have a variety of opinions that are not with the
status-quo of the group - that is what we encourage.
We don't want to have people who are afraid to say
what they think - we love debate, beer, cheesecake and
foul jokes and I am sure you will fit in well. In any
case, when you meet Aq and Sparkes you will see you
have nothing to worry about in terms of sharing your
views. :)

  Jono