[Wolves] Shame on you!!

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Aug 10 00:04:01 2003

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> Hi all,
>
> Well last night was a small meet - were you all at
> some other LUG? I suspect SBLUG have poached you all
> and you were there last night. ;)
>
> Now you should all go and stand in the corner and
> think about what you have done. ;)

Ah, you see, that's because The Mighty Aq did not attend so you all
stayed home and thought about me instead, eh?

Sorry I couldn't make it; completely forgot to mention this. But I was
looking at Neolithic stone circles in Wiltshire. And blowing the froth
off a beer or two. :)

Aq -- honestly, I leave you lot alone for five minutes and look what
happens to the list

--
If cryptography is outlawed, only outlaws wifo4(F9%!98f3((hg$;'da"d;f+